This Online Privacy Notice applies to Bank Audi's website. The notice describes and explains how this site may collect, use and share information from/about you.
Personal and sensitive information is protected by security safeguards matching the sensitivity of the information. Safeguards against loss, theft, unauthorized access, copying, use or modification is addressed, including physical security measures (locks, restricted access areas, etc.), organizational measures (security clearances, authorization processes, etc.) and technological measures (passwords, encryption, multifactor authentication, etc.). The nature of the safeguards matches the level of information sensitivity.
Please make sure you keep your Username and Password confidential and log off from the online banking platform when your session is complete to prevent unauthorized access to your information. If you believe that your Username or Password were subject to unauthorized access, you should immediately call Bank Audi Help Desk and/or your branch manager.
Please avoid using regular email (hotmail, Gmail, yahoo, etc.) to share personal or confidential information with the Bank. Regular email messages sent online may be intercepted or altered since they travel in clear text.
Bank Audi may provide links to third party websites, such as merchants or service providers. If you follow links to websites not affiliated or controlled by Bank Audi, you should review their privacy and security policies and their terms and conditions, as they may be different from those of the Bank’s sites. Bank Audi is not responsible for and does not guarantee the security or privacy of these websites, including the completeness, accuracy, or reliability of the information published thereon.
Notice Updates and Changes
This Online Privacy Notice may be subject to change without prior notice. Changes to the notice posted on this site will become effective immediately. Using the site subsequent to posting these changes means that you agree to the revised notice.
Information Bank Audi May Collect Online
Bank Audi may collect Information that does not reveal your explicit identity or does not directly relate to a person, such as information collected through cookies, browser information, and other technologies, demographic information and other information that you provide.
The Bank may collect and use information in a variety of ways, including but not limited to:
- Browser: Some information is collected by the majority of browsers, such as your Media Access Control (MAC) address, operating system version, internet browser type and version as well as your screen resolution. Bank Audi may use this information to ensure that the site is functioning properly and for security reasons as well.
- Cookies: Cookies are small text files that are sent to and stored on your computer, Smartphone or other device for accessing the internet, whenever you visit a website. Cookies are useful because they allow a website to recognize a user's device. Cookies Bank Audi uses do not hold or capture unencrypted personal information. Cookies allow the Bank to collect information such as pages visited and time spent on the site. This information is used for security purposes, to facilitate navigation, display information more effectively, personalize/customize your experience while visiting the site, and recognize your device to allow you to use the Bank’s online services. Statistical information about the usage of the site is collected to continually improve its design and functionality.
The browsers of most computers, Smartphones and other web-enabled devices are typically set up to accept cookies. If you wish to adjust your cookie preferences for this site, you can do this through your browser settings. Your browser's “Help” function will guide you through it. You can reject these cookies and most browsers offer their own privacy settings for cookies. You will need to manage your cookie settings for each device and browser you use. However, if you do not accept these cookies, you may experience some inconvenience when using the site and some online products and services. For example, Bank Audi will not be able to recognize your device and you will need to answer a security question each time you log on.
- IP Address: Your Internet Protocol (IP) address is a number that is automatically assigned to your device by your Internet Service Provider (ISP). Your IP Address is recognized and logged on the Bank’s servers whenever you visit the site. The time of the visit and the page(s) that were visited are also logged. IP Addresses are used for purposes such as calculating site usage levels, diagnosing server problems, for compliance and security purposes and for administering the site.
- Pixel tags, web beacons, or other technologies: These may be used to measure the effectiveness of Bank Audi communications, compile statistics about usage and response rates, evaluate the success of marketing campaigns, and to help resolve account holders’ inquiries.
- Combined Data: Combined Data is data that Bank Audi may create or combine from various sources, including but not limited to accounts and transactions. This information, which does not identify individual account holders, is used for business purposes, which may include research, marketing or analyzing market trends, offering products or services, and other purposes consistent with the applicable laws and regulations.
Personal and sensitive information should be as accurate, complete and up-to-date as necessary for its purposes of use. If you believe your account information is inaccurate, incomplete or not current, please contact a Customer Service Officer at your nearest branch.
Collection and Usage of Your Personal Information
Bank Audi collects personal and sensitive information in the normal course of business to provide services to clients. This information may be used:
- to communicate with you;
- to process your requests and ensure that the financial relationship with you is accurate and up-to-date;
- to verify your identity in order to allow access to your accounts;
- to make transactions and maintain measures aimed at preventing fraud and protecting the security of your account and personal information;
- to respond to your inquiries;
- to send you important information regarding the site, changes to the Online Banking Privacy Notice and Terms & Conditions, or any other administrative matter;
- to allow you to participate in surveys and promotions;
- for data analysis, audits, developing and enhancing the Bank’s products and services, and developing the site;
- for identifying usage trends and determining the effectiveness of promotional campaigns;
- for risk control, and fraud detection and prevention;
- to comply with laws and regulations;
- to send you marketing communications that may be of interest to you;
Third Party Sites
Bank Audi may contract with advertising companies to promote products and services on websites not affiliated with the Bank. It may use combined data and information provided by you to these third party websites to select which advertisements or offers may appeal to you, display them to you and monitor your responses. Third party websites are not subject to the Bank Audi Online Privacy Notice. Please visit the individual websites for additional information on their data and privacy practices.