The Certificates of Deposit (CDs) are an excellent tool to manage your finances when you are able to put money aside for a period of time. With a Certificate of Deposit, you get higher interest rates than with many other savings products. A CD helps you benefit from attractive rates with easy and regular access to your savings.
Bank Audi offers you a variety of individual CDs to choose from and that fit your financial needs:
- Fixed CD in 3, 4 and 5 years duration in EGP only
- Cumulative CD in 3, 5, 6, 7 and 10 years duration in EGP only
- Fixed CD in 3 years duration in USD only
What are the benefits?
Highly competitive interest rates depending on the tenor and the periodicity of interest
- CDs available for both Egyptians and foreigners
- Interest can be credited to your Current or Savings Account
- Certificates can be redeemed at any time after the first 6 months according to the redemption tables
- Lending against CD is up to 90% of its value, with a minimum interest rate of 2% above the CD’s interest rate and in the same currency of the CD only
- Minimum age: 21 years old
- The Customer must maintain a valid account at Bank Audi (Current – Saving)
- The minimum required amount for Bank Audi Certificate of Deposit EGP 5,000 or USD 1,000