Bank Audi History:
Bank Audi sal is a full fledged bank with operations in Lebanon, Europe, the Middle East and North Africa region and Turkey. Founded in 1830 in Lebanon and incorporated in its present form in 1962 as a private joint stock company with limited liability.
Bank Audi offers universal banking products and services covering Corporate, Commercial, Individual and Private Banking services to a diversified client base mainly in the MENA region and Turkey. It ranks first among Lebanese banks as per major banking aggregates and stands among the top Arab banking groups. In addition to its historic presence in Lebanon, Switzerland and France, it is present in Jordan, Egypt, Syria, Sudan, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Abu Dhabi (through a representative office), Monaco and Turkey, and is expected to launch its operation in Iraq in 2015.
Bank Audi Group main purpose is to achieve quality growth by connecting customers to opportunities and allowing delivering long-term sustainable value to all stakeholders.
Catering to more than 1,200,000 customers served by more than 5,800 employees, the Bank’s organization is based on 3 principal expansion pillars markets – Lebanon, Egypt, Turkey – focusing on Corporate and Commercial Banking, Retail and Individual Banking, and Treasury and Capital Markets activities, along a fourth expansion pillar defined as the Private Banking business line, working hand in hand through a distinctive network of 12 banks and 3 financial institutions located in 13 countries across the MENA region and Turkey over and above a historical presence in Europe.
The Group’s strategy continues to revolve around enhancing the efficiency of its Lebanese entities while developing its subsidiaries abroad in a way to ensure a significant contribution by them in the growth of the Group’s consolidated assets and net earnings starting 2015.
Today, the Group enjoys a highly differentiated and innovative profile, characterized by:
- A universal banking profile with core businesses focusing on commercial and corporate banking, retail and individual banking and private banking
- A strong proven expertise in cross border expansion
- A sustained strong growth track record, robust financial standing and large financial flexibility
- Firm risk management philosophies combined with best corporate governance practices, thorough management vision and wise strategic planning systems
- A diversified shareholders base gathering around its historical shareholders large regional investors and international institutional investors
Management remain committed to the expansion strategy while the objective is still focused on capitalizing on the important cross-border flows between the Near East, the Middle East, North Africa and Turkey, in the aim of developing a fully integrated pan regional group by business lines and countries of presence.
Group Consolidated Activity Highlights (as of end of December 2015):
- US$ 42.3 Billion in total assets
- US$ 35.6 Billion of customers’ deposits
- US$ 3.3 Billion of shareholders’ equity
- US$ 403 Million of net profits in 2015
Bank Audi Egypt:
Through acquisition of Cairo Far East Bank sae in March 2006, a small Egyptian bank with only 3 branches, Bank Audi Egypt with its dynamic strategy evolved to be one of the market key players today with a network of 41 branches. The bank’s capital was raised in 2006 to USD 100 million and kept on increasing until it reached USD 347 million in December 2015.
Bank Audi Egypt continuous growth and success is based on several key factors:
- A strategy with a clear focus on three priorities: being focused on customers’ lifecycle and the suitable products and services; introducing new innovative channels to cope with new technology trend; and deploying a new branch model that will enhance the customers’ experience.
- A committed team that lives our shared values and works together to provide customers with expert advice, insights and financial solutions.
- A highly diversified and well-balanced business, operating within a clearly defined footprint.
The Bank’s successful business operations are based on a complete banking model which includes: Corporate Banking, Commercial Banking, SME’s, Affluent Banking, Islamic Banking, Retail Banking, Mortgage Finance, and Bancassurance.
In addition, Bank Audi blended it’s corporate values with the technology and innovation that characterize the best of modern banking to offer our customers a comprehensive bundle of products and services for higher satisfaction level.
One of our key strengths is our prominent Board of Directors, which is the ultimate decision-making body of the bank chaired by Mr. Hatem Sadek, (Chairman and Managing Director).
The Board continuously protects and enhances shareholders’ long-term value by taking responsibility for the Bank's overall corporate governance. The Board consists of 7 members: Mr. Mohamed Abbas Fayed (Deputy Chairman and Managing Director), Mr. Yehia Kamel (Deputy Managing Director), Mr. Raymond Audi, Mr. Samir Hanna, Dr. Freddie Baz, Dr. Marwan Ghandour, Mr. Maurice Sayde and Dr. Mohamed Taymour.
Our main focus has been the pursuit of excellence for our customers. So, keeping customer convenience at the forefront, the Bank provides a wide array of alternative delivery channels that include 123 ATMs, 24/7 call center, and a convenient internet banking service together with more innovative channels to be launched soon
Bank Audi Egypt Key Financial Highlights:
Bank Audi sae is driven by an uncompromising mission to build lasting relationships with clients who share our aspiration for being partners by mutual choice.
We see a key part of our contribution to this affinity partnership being based around the value provided by our striving for professionalism, innovation, and quality of service and through the sharing of information, in applying our knowledge and abilities to meet the changing financial service needs of our clients. In 2013, we have again delivered financial performance that should be considered above expectation, given the market environment that persisted.
| In LE MM
As at end of Dec
| Total Assets
| Total Loans & advances
| Customer deposits
| Net income before tax
| Net profit
| No. of Branches
| No of ATMs
Year 2014 compared to year 2015
- Total balance sheet growth of 22%.
- Customer deposits growth of 18%.
- Loans & advances growth rate of 46%.
- A growth of 32% to another record level of net profits of EGP 586 million.
- Maintaining a selective and steady market share positioning.
|Bank Audi sae Market share
Developments as at Dec . end
| Total Assets
| Total loans & advances
| Customer Deposits